Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Day Seven

I woke up this morning with a beautiful sight out the window, a blue sky....Yesterday it was so overcast & smoggy that I never saw any blue of course it probably means that it'll be obscenely hot today. So this morning Ruoya is going to get a hair cut, we're going to the summer palace, great wall, tibet tourism bureau & the Pearl Market (again). I'll see how much of that we actually get done...// OK, so I did get a suit made today & we are going to Tibet! Yay! we ate dinner with his family, just OK food, nothing special, went out to buy drinks (I'm pretty drunk while wiriting this), 6 drinks for like ~150 RMB, terrible price, but who cares. It was funny, whenever we walked down the street, "Hello Sir, Lady Bar?" Haha. I'm drunk, Ruoya wanted to get a massage (legit), so we found a place for "just massage" for 30 each plus 50 for a tip for this guy who directed us around. So we followed him around the streets, but he took us to places that were closed. I don't care, oh well, I'm drunk, taxi 76 RMB, fuck, good night.

No comments: